ODANS TRAVEL LTD as a trader guarantees to its clients the confidentiality of the provided personal data.
When you share personal information with us, we process it in accordance with this policy and will not be used, disclosed or brought to the attention of third parties.
Please read the information carefully, and if you have any questions, please contact us at the following coordinates. Keep in mind that we may request proof of your identity to process a specific request to you.
I. We are:
• "ODANS TRAVEL" Ltd., UIC 130543693, with headquarters at: Sofia, 1142, Sredets, 15 Patriarh Evtimii Blvd., tel .: 02/987 31 33, E-mail: pe15 @ odans-travel.com, Website: www.odans-travel.com
• ODANS TRAVEL LTD is responsible for protecting the personal data you share with us as an administrator and processing personal data within the meaning of the applicable data protection legislation. The company has designated a Data Protection Officer to contact an email at email@example.com.
II. Competent Data Protection Supervisor:
• Personal Data Protection Commission
• Address: Sofia 1592, "Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
• Telephone: 02 915 3 518
• Website: www.cpdp.bg
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
III. Information and personal information about you and the grounds on which we collect and process these data:
• The grounds on which ODANS TRAVEL Ltd. processes personal data:
• When processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation;
• When processing is necessary for the performance of a contract;
• On the basis of the consent given by the data subject;
• ODANS TRAVEL LTD undertakes that data received and / or collected by you will be processed in accordance with the applicable legislation and the principles established by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016 and for the purposes stated in this policy .
• We will process the following categories of personal data: name; e-mail address; sex; phone number; date of birth; inquiries information; passport data in the case of the data being provided by the data subject.
• Automatically accept and save browser information for: IP address; software and hardware features; pages of the website you access; other system information;
• If you have an ODANS TRAVEL LTD profile /http://www.odans-travel.com/, we will process your personal data provided in connection with the account, such as: account number; visit history;
• The data we collect from you may be processed by personnel working for ODANS TRAVEL LTD. Such staff may be busy, among other things, also by maintaining this website, executing your request, processing your payment details, or providing support services.
• Way of collecting information:
• using our website - using cookies;
• when you sign up, creating an account;
• when making a request;
• when making a reservation (online or offline);
• when you sign up to receive electronic newsletters from us;
• When you participate in a poll
• when you participate in games, promotions and / or initiatives;
• When presenting user content (reviews);
• third parties - people authorized to make a reservation for you;
• from third parties - through the ODANS TRAVEL LTD profile on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, or Instagram, and / or use the same to sign up on our website.
In the event that, at your own discretion or discretion, you make public your personal details, specific details about you or other information about you and your actions on publicly accessible sections of the site, you should know that this information does not apply to the Law for protection of personal data and respectively ODANS TRAVEL Ltd. is not responsible for it.
IV. Goals for which we process your personal data:
• The objectives and ways of processing your personal data from ODANS TRAVEL LTD are:
• to provide our services;
• to connect with our users;
• to answer your inquiries;
• to customize the content;
• to improve our services;
• to improve the efficiency of our website;
• for marketing purposes;
• studies and analyzes;
• Other ways permitted or not forbidden by law.
• By providing your personal data, you explicitly agree to the collection, use, processing and provisioning of your information and data as provided in this Policy, as well as making it available for storage on servers that are either hired or owned by ODANS TRAVEL LTD.
• We keep your data for no longer than is legally required.
• If you do not want to collect and analyze information about your visit later, you can opt-out at any time.
To perform this refusal technically in your browser, the corresponding tag is set to Off. This Cookie only serves to register your refusal. Please note that for technical reasons, Cookie can only be used for the browser you are setting it from. If you delete Cookies or use a different browser or device, you must re-set the desired choice.
V. Providing your personal data to third parties:
• ODANS TRAVEL LTD undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the clients of third parties - state bodies, commercial companies, individuals and others, unless:
• there is an explicit consent of the client;
• the information is requested by state bodies or officials who, according to the current legislation, have the right to request and collect such information and the trader is obliged to provide the information by virtue of the law;
• the information is necessary for third parties to perform a service according to a contract between the client and ODANS TRAVEL - airlines, transport companies, hotels or hotel operators, insurance companies and other service providers that are implemented as part of a package or constitute a separate service for execution.
• Companies providing courier services;
• The company that provides hosting services related to this web site.
• ODANS TRAVEL LTD has the right and right to disclose and transmit your personal data to companies located outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, as long as there is a legitimate interest in the processing of your personal data for internal administrative purposes. This and any other transmission is done with strict confidentiality and security of your personal data.
• If there is no decision on an adequate level of data protection in a third country, we will transmit data once you have been informed of the possible risks associated with the transfer due to a lack of decision on the adequate level of protection and appropriate safeguards from the respective third country and you have explicitly consented to, or when required by the performance of contract terms between the data subject and ODANS TRAVEL LTD, or the transmission is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in the interest of the data subject between Us and another person or entity.
• We never offer or sell your data except as stated above.
• Your personal data may be processed on our behalf and by our suppliers in the specified cases.
VI. Your rights:
• In connection with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016, your rights are expressed in:
Right to information: At any time, you may receive information about personal data you provide, as well as about:
• employee of the company responsible for the protection of personal data;
• the intention of ODANS TRAVEL LTD to transmit your data to third parties;
• the storage life of your data;
• the existence of automated decision making;
• information about the rights you have, including the right to appeal to the Supervisory Authority - Personal Data Protection Commission.
• You have the right at any time to request information about whether and how your personal data is stored. You can contact ODANS TRAVEL LTD on the contacts provided in this policy.
• You have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format.
• You have the right to request the transfer of your data to another personal data administrator whenever possible. All these rights are limited to the personal data you have provided to us.
• You have the right to request the correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate, as well as supplement your personal data.
• You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing by using the "unsubscribe" link that we have placed in each email sent to you containing advertising information about our products;
• You have the right, whenever you wish, to withdraw your consent to have your personal data processed for the purposes for which you have given consent, for example, to marketing, by sending an email to: email@example.com
VII. How to Exercise Your Rights:
• You can always contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and at the addresses and phone numbers listed at the beginning.
• If you determine or believe that we process your personal data incorrectly, you can contact us.
VIII. Obligations of ODANS TRAVEL LTD:
• We take all necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect the data we administer from manipulation, loss, destruction and access by unauthorized persons.
Our security measures are continually improving in line with technological developments.
• A Personal Data Protection Officer is designated as contact details for this policy;
• We process data based on all the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016;
• We keep a record of the processing of personal data;
• We will assist you in exercising your rights as data subjects in the ways specified in this policy;
• We manage the risk of personal data protection in line with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016.